Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 25-30

Simple travels...
We are traveling with my four children. That can get complicated. Yet we are trying to keep it simple. Reusable water bottles, dried fruit, and drive through windows help to ease the chaos. While laid back destinations lower the stress level.
Still, we have the preschooler meltdowns to deal with. All my children have recently stated their avowed hatred for me (all those who can speak, that is. My infant is still silent on the matter.) We packed light and do laundry every day to avoid laundy build-up. It feels lighter this way. I am keeping short accounts with the housekeeping fairy. It is what I hope I will achieve for my daily life by reducing our possessions. I have a long way to go, but this respite is a good reminder of how good it feels to lighten my load instead of clinging to things.

No comments:

Post a Comment